Peanut Butter Crunch Squares
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- Line a 9x9 (or 8x8 for thicker bars) pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add crunchy peanut butter, chocolate chips, honey, sugar, and butter to a large bowl. Microwave at 30 second intervals until everything is melted. Gently fold in rice cereal.
- Scrape into prepared pan and smooth into an even layer. Refrigerate one hour before cutting.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Kraft @SprinkleSomeSugar.
Super easy. Like a rice crispy treat but with chocolate and peanut butter.