Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan or line with parchment paper. Set aside
- In a heavy bottom saucepan bring butter, sugar, and evaporated milk to a boil over medium heat. You want to stir frequently and let it come to a boil slowly so fudge doesn't end up gritty.
- Once mixture is boiling, stir constantly and heat to 234º F. This can take 4-6 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, and vanilla extract until well combined and smooth.
- Add mini marshmallows and work quickly to stir to combine. They will start to melt, so try to work quickly so they can hold their shape.
- Spread into a 9-inch square baking dish and let set up for 2-3 hours before slicing to serve.