Peppermint Marshmallow Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (7-oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 1/4 cup peppermint candies, crushed (optional)
- Add cream to the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Whip on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and peppermint extract. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Add marshmallow cream a spoonful at a time, continuing to whip until incorporated. If desired, fold in crushed peppermint candies.
- Serve chilled.