Pumpkin Fries with Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Use convection setting if available. Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cut a wedge out of a pumpkin. Remove peel and fiber surrounded by seeds. Cut pumpkin flesh in 1/4-inch sticks.
- Place on a prepared baking sheets and place in oven. Toss every 15 minutes or so.
- When “fries” are relatively crisp remove from oven, combine cinnamon, sugar, and salt and toss fries in mixture.
- If you are making several sheets, keep in a warm oven (300°F) without cinnamon sugar coating. This will keep fries crisper.