Pumpkin Pecan Spiced Fudge
- 1/2 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- Pinch cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 bags (12 oz each) white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup pecan pieces
- Line a 8 x 8-inch baking pan with plastic food film. (Rubbing a little oil onto pan first will help the film to adhere.)
- In a bowl large enough to hold all ingredients, add everything except chocolate chips and pecan pieces. Stir well to combine. Add chocolate chips.
- Place bowl over a large saucepan filled with 1-inch of water. Ensure that water is not touching bottom of chocolate filled bowl.
- Lightly simmer water and constantly stir chocolate chips until about 3/4 of chocolate has melted.
- Remove from heat and stir until all chocolate is dissolved. If any stubborn chocolate chips refuse to melt place the bowl for about 5-10 seconds in microwave. Stir in pecan pieces.
- Pour into plastic lined pan and place in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Cut into desired size.