Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls
Pumpkin Pie Crescents
- 2 cans (8 oz each) crescent roll dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
Pumpkin Pie Spice Sugar Topping (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer, cream together cream cheese and granulated sugar for 1 minute. Add in canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and mix for 30 seconds.
- Place 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie mixture on widest part of dough triangle. Then carefully begin rolling from the wide side to the point.
- If desired, mix a pumpkin pie spice sugar topping. In a small bowl mix 1 teaspoon granulated sugar and 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle on top of crescents before baking.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes at 375°F until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
NOTE: Note: You can make a pumpkin sugar topping if you desire. In a small bowl mix together 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle on top of crescents before you place them in the oven to bake.