- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place flour in a bowl large enough to hold all crust ingredients.
- Whisk together oil, water, sugar, salt, and vinegar. Pour into flour and stir using hands until dough forms. Do not over mix or knead.
- In each mini muffin cavity, place 1 heaping tablespoon of dough. Press evenly into mold to obtain smooth lined dough.
- Prick bottom of mini pie shells and place in oven for about 13-15 minutes or until light golden on edges. Once removed from oven reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Meanwhile place eggs in a bowl large enough to hold all remaining ingredients. Whisk eggs until no strings remain.
- Add pumpkin, sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, milk, and cream. Mix until combined.
- Pour filling into mini pie shells up to the edge. Place in oven and bake until center of tassies no longer tremble and is set, about 24- 28 minutes.
- Meanwhile make caramelized pumpkin seeds by boiling together sugar, water, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Once boiling add pumpkin seeds and keep stirring until sugar syrup starts to become thick as honey.
- Turn off heat and keep stirring for several minutes until seeds obtain a dry sugary coating.
- Turn heat back on to medium and stir until part of sugary coating starts to melt.
- Drop seeds onto parchment-lined or aluminum foil-lined surface.
- Once tassies have cooled, decorate with crème Chantilly and caramelized pumpkin seeds.