Pumpkin Spice Bagel Chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- In small bowl, whisk together sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Slice bagel vertically, creating 1/4-inch small rounds. Place in large zip-top bag.
- Pour half of spice mixture into bag, pour butter in, top with remaining spice mixture. Close bag and shake so all bagel pieces are covered with spices.
- Place onto prepared baking sheet, spread out so there is no overlap, and bake for 12-14 minutes, until slightly crispy and brown. Bagel chips will harden as they cool. Store for up to one week in airtight container.