Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 1 cup salted butter
- 8 ounces full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups freeze-dried raspberries
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, cream cheese, and sugars until creamy and light.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat again, scraping bottom and sides of bowl.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix just until combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and freeze-dried raspberries. Dough will be soft and sticky.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop balls of dough onto prepared baking sheets, spacing them a couple of inches apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until lightly brown around the edges and just set in centers. Cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
For presentation, you can stick a few additional white chocolate chips or broken pieces of freeze-dried raspberries in tops of cookies right when they come out of oven.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Amy Nash from @houseofnasheats.