Raspberry Lemon Mini Bundt Cakes
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
Lemon Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Generously grease mini bundt pans.
- Use an electric mixer to cream together the butter, cream cheese, and sugar. Mix in the eggs, one at a time.
- Mix in the lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, vanilla, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Gently fold in the flour and the raspberries by hand with a rubber spatula.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of batter in each bundt pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool before inverting onto a baking sheet.
- Make the simple syrup by stirring together the lemon juice and sugar over medium-high heat until the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Poke holes in the top of the cakes with a fork. Spoon the simple syrup over the cakes, and allow time for the cakes to soak up the syrup.
- Make the glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over the cakes before serving and top with additional raspberries.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Ashton Swank @keatseats.