Raspberry Nutella Crepes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour*
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- Whipped Cream, for garnish
- Garnish: Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Process until smooth.
- Heat a griddle or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Brush lightly with oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into pan, tilting pan in a circular motion to completely coat the surface of pan. Cook for about 2 minutes, turning once, until crepe is lightly golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Nutella onto one half of crepe. Add as many raspberries as desired and fold in half. Fold again and place on plate. Top with whipped cream and a light sprinkle of powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.