Raspberry Sorbet Cupcakes
- Prepare and bake snickerdoodles and set aside.
- Defrost raspberries and keep all juices that seep out of berries. To speed things up, defrost berries in a microwave oven. Set aside.
- Place defrosted berries and any juices in a blender and puree until completely smooth.
- Press mixture thru a sieve to remove seeds.
- Bring sugar, honey, and water to a boil. Let cool completely (can be done in freezer).
- Measure exactly 2 cups of puree. You can use any remaining puree for flavoring sparkling water or tea.
- Whisk together 2 cups of puree with the sugar syrup and place in an ice bath to make mixture as cold as possible. This is very important as it will make churned sorbet firmer.
- Churn mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.
- Place pieces of baked snickerdoodle cookies on bottom of cupcake cups. Place in freezer to make cups very cold.
- Prepare a piping bag with a large star tip.
- Once sorbet is very firm place it in the piping bag and fill the cups.
- Freeze immediately. Keep frozen until ready to serve.