Rosemary Lemon Drop Martini
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce limoncello
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Blend 1 sprig of rosemary and drop it into cocktail shaker. Fill shaker with ice. Measure in vodka, limoncello, lemon juice and rosemary simple syrup into shaker. Place lid and shake vigorously.
- Rim a martini glass with sugar, if desired. Strain cocktail into martini glass. Float remaining rosemary sprig in glass.
- Rosemary Simple Syrup - Coarsely chop 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves. Combine rosemary with 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium low heat. Remove from heat and strain. Keep refrigerated in a sealed container.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.