Ruby Red Tea
- 8 individual or 2 family size tea bags (regular or decaf)
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 6 ounces frozen cranberry juice concentrate (thawed)
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- 4 cups water
- Place tea bags in boiling water, remove from heat and allow to steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bags.
- Add sugar, stir.
- In a 2 quart pitcher, combine tea, juice, lemonade and water; mix well.
- Chill and serve over ice. Garnish with lemon.