Salted Caramel Pudding Cookies
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1 box (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup salted caramel chips
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375oF.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper, silicone mat or coat with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Beat sugar and eggs on high speed until thick and pale yellow. Add butter and beat until smooth. Stir in flour and pudding mix until well-blended.
- By hand, stir in pecans and salted caramel chips.
- Drop batter by rounded teaspoonful onto baking sheet 2-inches apart. Bake for 10–12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let rest on cookie sheets for 2 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
NOTE: Butterscotch or chocolate pudding mix may be substituted for vanilla.