Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Liberally spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Unroll one tube of refrigerated crescent rolls and press evenly in baking pan to create a crust, pressing down with fingers to seal crescent perforations. Evenly spread filling over crust. Unroll second tube of crescent rolls and place over filling carefully sealing perforations.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar until dissolved and pour over top of cheesecake.
- Bake for 30 minutes until dough has puffed and is lightly brown. Remove from oven and cool completely. Slice and serve.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Vianney Rodriguez @sweetlifebake.com.