Sparkling Cranberry Orange Eyeball Punch
- 2 (20 oz) cans peeled & pitted lychees in heavy syrup
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 (60 oz) bottle 100% cranberry juice, divided
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 cups orange juice
- 3 cups ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cup vodka (optional)
- Dry ice (optional)
- Drain lychees and reserve syrup from one can. Insert 1 blueberry into opening of each lychee to create eyeballs. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, combine 1 cup cranberry juice and granulated sugar. Bring to a simmer, whisking until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- In a large punch bowl or 2.5 gallon drink dispenser, whisk together reserved lychee syrup, cranberry/sugar mixture, regular cranberry juice, orange juice, ginger ale, and vodka (if using).
- Store punch and lychee eyeballs separately in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve - Stir in lychee eyeballs and add a block of dry ice to create smoke and keep it extra cold (optional). Serve!