Sparkling Pineapple Punch
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup strawberry jelly (not jam)
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups gingerale, for sparkle
- Vodka or rum, if desired
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, strawberry jelly and boiling water until dissolved. Cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a pitcher, combine sugar mixture, pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice. Whisk to combine.
- Just before serving, add gingerale (and vodka or rum, if desired). Serve over ice.
Dixie Crystals Insight
This recipe was originally published in the 1959 edition of Homemade Summer Coolers Quick and Easy cookbook.