Spinach Chicken Lasagna
- 2 large cans cooked, shredded chicken
- Thawed frozen spinach (amount desired)
- 1 small can of mushrooms
- 1 jar of garlic alfredo sauce
- 9 lasagna noodles, approximate
- 1 bag mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 bag chedder cheese mix of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil noodles until al dente, rinse with cool water to keep them from sticking together.
- In a frying pan brown chicken and spinach until heated.
- In the bottom of 9 x 9 glass pan add a couple tablespoons of alfredo sauce. Then add three noodles and add layer of chicken and spinach mixture. Then add a small amount of cheddar cheese.
- Spread a few mushrooms around and then spread a small amount of alfredo sauce.
- Add three more noodles and repeat process. End with the remaining three noodles. Top with remaining mushrooms, alfredo sauce and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for about 30 minutes.