Strawberry & Blueberry Jam
- 3 cups roughly chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Into a heavy bottom pot add: strawberries, blueberries, sugar and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for approximately 15 minutes until mixture thickens. Stir often.
- Equally divide mixture between jars. Allow to cool in jars. Mixture will continue to thicken as it cools. Once cooled, place lids onto jars and transfer to refrigerator.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
I made this jam last night only adding 1/4 cup more sugar. It is delicious and my family loves it! Will be my go to for strawberry blueberry jam for now on. Thanks for the recipe!