- Add butter and sugar to a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and creamy.
- Finely dice room temperature strawberries. Add to butter and mix until it starts to turn pink.
- Transfer to a Mason jar and serve with biscuits, muffins, toast, pancake, etc.
- Store in sealed container in refrigerator for 6-7 days. Bring to room temperature before serving again.
Dixie Crystals Insight
You can adjust amount of sugar to your liking.
Add one or more of these ingredients to change up the butter.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jocelyn Brubaker @InsideBruCrewLife.