- Add butter and sugar to a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and creamy.
- Finely dice room temperature strawberries. Add to butter and mix until it starts to turn pink.
- Transfer to a Mason jar and serve with biscuits, muffins, toast, pancake, etc.
- Store in sealed container in refrigerator for 6-7 days. Bring to room temperature before serving again.
You can adjust amount of sugar to your liking.
Add one or more of these ingredients to change up the butter.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jocelyn Brubaker @InsideBruCrewLife.