Strawberry Chocolate Paninis
- In a medium bowl, mix together sliced strawberries and powdered sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Heat panini press or skillet.
- Cut rolls in half.
- Spread chocolate spread on inside of each roll half.
- Add strawberry slices to chocolate spread on bottom halves of rolls.
- Top with other roll half to make sandwich.
- Heat each sandwich in a panini press or skillet for about 20 seconds or until hot.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.