Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon of strawberry extract, optional
- Wash and hull strawberries.
- Slice strawberries.
- Add strawberries to a bowl and sprinkle with sugar.
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Gently mash strawberries.
- In bowl of a mixer, whisk cream cheese until smooth.
- Add strawberries and whisk on medium until pink and strawberries are incorporated.
- Whisk in strawberry extract if adding.
- Place into fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
Dixie Crystals Insight
If strawberries aren’t in season, you may need a bit of strawberry extract to elevate the strawberry flavor.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments