- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups ice
- In a blender, add strawberries, sugar, lemon juice. and 2 cups water. Blend on high speed until strawberries are pureed and sugar crystals are dissolved.
- In a gallon sized pitcher, add remaining water (2 cups), ice, and strawberry puree. Stir and taste for desired sweetness.
- Adjust as needed and enjoy.
I loved this lemonade, and will recommend it to all