Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together butter, brown sugar, and sugar until creamy, 2-3 minutes.
- Beat in vanilla extract and egg.
- Beat in flour mixture until combined.
- Fold chopped, dried strawberries into mixture.
- Scoop out batter with a cookie scoop and place on cookie sheet 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges start to slightly brown. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.