Strawberry Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Defrost puff pastry sheet. Cut into approximately 3x3-inch squares and place in oven. Bake until golden brown, about 17 minutes.
- Puree 1 cup sliced strawberries in a blender or use a stick blender. Pour in a pot large enough to hold all remaining ingredients.
- Add water, sugar, and cornstarch. Do not add remaining 3 cups of strawberries yet.
- Whisk mixture over medium high heat until it starts to boil and consequently thickens. It will bubble and be thick as ketchup. Remove from heat.
- Let mixture sit for about 10-15 minutes or until lukewarm.
- Stir in remaining sliced strawberries and vanilla extract.
- Spoon into ramekins and place in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve place a pre-baked puff pastry square on each ramekin.
- Whip cream, sugar, and vanilla in a cold bowl until medium firm, top the Strawberry Pot Pies and serve.