Sweet Champagne Gelatin Molds
- Into a large sauce pan add water. Sprinkle gelatin evenly on water and allow to set. Do not stir.
- Over medium heat, stir mixture until it is well combined. Add sugar, continue to stir until dissolved.
- Remove from heat, add: champagne and ginger ale. Stir to combine. Transfer to refrigerator until mixture just begins to thicken.
- Fold in strawberries and transfer to mold. Allow to chill until completely set.
- Un-mold and enjoy responsibly.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.