Sweet Escape In A Cup
- 10 ice cubes
- 10 strawberries
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 teaspoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup berries, frozen or fresh
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 6 ounce strawberry yogurt (or any flavor of your choice)
- Wash strawberries and berries, set aside.
- Peel banana, set aside.
- Add yogurt and fruit to blender.
- Add ice to blender and pineapple juice. Turn on blender for 30 seconds.
- Next add sugar, honey and nutmeg.
- Blend until no more ice lumps and smoothie is a thick consistency. Serve and enjoy.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments