Tangerine Sweet Tea
- 8 cups bottled spring water, divided
- 8 black tea bags
- 1 cup tangerine juice
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Tangerine or clementine slices, and mint for garnish
- Heat sugar and 4 cups water in small pot, until sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Bring 4 cups water to boil. Steep tea bags 4-6 minutes. Do not squeeze bags when removing. Pour into large pitcher.
- Combine tea, tangerine juice and chilled sugar water. Stir to combine.
- Serve over ice with tangerine and mint garnish.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed by Terri Truscello Miller @LoveandConfections.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments