- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together cornstarch and one tablespoon rice wine vinegar. Add remaining rice wine vinegar and whisk until smooth.
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, garlic, and ginger.
- Transfer sauce to a small saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Allow to boil for 90 seconds and immediately remove from heat.
- Store in the refrigerator if not using immediately.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.