The Real Green Smoothie
- 3 cups honeydew
- 2 cups organic baby spinach, baby kale and chard
- 1 large avocado (or 1 cup)
- 3 celery stalks
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup small ice cubes for thick smoothie (or use 2 cups for thin)
- Halve and seed a honeydew, placing 2 packed cups in the blender.
- Slice the avocado open, remove pit, and add 1 packed cup to blender.
- Remove 3 celery stalks, cut into thirds and add to blender.
- Add 2 packed cups of organic greens to blender.
- Add brown sugar.
- Top with ice cubes making it to consistency that you like most.
- Press Liquefy on blender for 4 minutes or until thoroughly blended.