Tropical Smoothie with Tapioca Pearls
- 1 cup tapioca pearls
- Divided, 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup diced frozen pineapple
- 1 cup diced frozen mango
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook tapioca pearls according to package instructions with 1 tablespoon sugar; drain well.
- Combine banana, pineapple, mango, Greek yogurt, coconut milk and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar in a blender until smooth.
- To serve, add 1/4 cup cooked tapioca pearls into each cup before pouring mango mixture.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Chung-Ah Rhee @damndelicious.