Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- Pink food coloring
- Crème Chantilly
- Pastel sprinkles
- Colored mini marshmallows
- Blue icing
- In a medium saucepan combine milk, vanilla, sugar, white chocolate, and 2 drops of pink food coloring.
- Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until white chocolate is melted and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- To prepare mugs line rims with blue frosting and dip into sprinkles.
- Pour warm hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream, sprinkles, mini marshmallows and a little extra frosting, if desired.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Shelly Jaronsky @CookiesandCups.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments