Very Berry Mini Cheesecake Trifles
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups Creme Chantilly
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- Fresh blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and sliced strawberries
- Creme Chantilly for garnish
- Berries and fresh mint for garnish
- Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar until soft and combined. Add instant pudding mix and milk. Mix slowly to incorporate.
- Fold Creme Chantilly into cheesecake pudding mixture. Place into piping bag or zip top bag.
- Layer 2 teaspoons vanilla wafer crumbs in bottom of 4 stemless wine glasses, top with cheesecake pudding mousse, and blackberries. Repeat layers with raspberries, blueberries, and sliced strawberries.
- Place Creme Chantilly in piping bag with 1M star tip. Pipe on top of trifle, then garnish with fresh berries and mint.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Terri Truscello Miller from @LoveandConfections.