Watermelon Blueberry Mojito Salad
- 4 cups cubed and seeded watermelon
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 5 mint leaves, chopped small
- Extra mint leaves and lime slices for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon and blueberries. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, sugar, and mint until sugar is dissolved. Drizzle over watermelon and blueberries and toss to coat. For best results, cover and refrigerate for an hour or two before serving to allow flavors to mingle. Top with fresh lime slices and mint leaves.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Kristan Roland @bakescupcakes.