White Chocolate Brownies
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 12 ounces white chocolate, chips or chopped white chocolate bar
- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line 9X9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or foil with overlapping ends. The overlap will make it easier to remove brownies later.
- In a large bowl, combine diced butter, white chocolate, and sugar.
- Microwave and heat for 30-second bursts until melted, stirring after each burst until melted.
- Mixture will be thick.
- Let white chocolate mixture cool slightly.
- When chocolate mixture has cooled a bit, stir in eggs.
- Mix in vanilla and salt.
- Mix in flour until completely incorporated.
- Stir in 1/2 cup white chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until done.
- When done, remove brownies from oven and let brownies cool before cutting.