Homemade Bubble Bath
- 1 1/2 cups liquid Castile soap (can be found at drug stores or online)
- 2 tablespoons liquid glycerin (we found ours in the soap making aisle of a craft store)
- 3 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 5 drops lavender essential oil (optional)
- Stir together castile soap, glycerin and sugar until blended. We used Castile soap already scented with lavender but if yours is unscented, you may want to add 5 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Pour mixture into a plastic bottle (a funnel makes it easier and cleaner). Keep bottle in a cool place for 24 hours before using.
- Decorate your bubble bath bottle with stickers, ribbon or a bow.
- To use, pour by the capful under running water and enjoy!
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments