Kiwi Sugar Scrub
- 2 1/4 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 3 fresh kiwi, medium sized
- 8 oz jar
- Remove the skin from 3 kiwi and mash them together in a blender. Remove any large chunks.
- Combine sugar, grapeseed oil and mashed kiwi. Note: you use more sugar and less oil in our Fresh Kiwi Sugar Scrub than you do in other recipes because of the wonderfully rich kiwi juice.
- Pour mixture into jar and decorate with ribbon and a label.
Download these customized Fresh Kiwi Sugar Scrub Labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.