Make Your Own Bubble Bath
- 1 1/2 cups liquid Castile soap (found at drug stores or online)
- 2 tablespoons liquid glycerin (find it on the soap making aisle of a craft store)
- 3 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 5 drops lavender essential oil (optional)
- Stir castile soap, glycerin and sugar until well-blended. We used lavender-scented Castile soap, but if yours is unscented, you can add 5 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Pour this mixture into a plastic bottle (a funnel makes it easier and cleaner). Place bottle in a cool place for 24 hours before using.
- Decorate your bottle with stickers, ribbon or string.
- When ready to use, pour under running water in bath and enjoy!