Masala Chai Tea Sugar Scrub
- Pour Chai Tea into a bowl.
- Add brown and white sugar, honey and grapeseed oil.
- Stir ingredients until fully combined.
- Scoop into a cute container, label and decorate with ribbon.
- To use, gently rub the Chai Tea Sugar Scrub on your hands, feet, elbows - or anywhere you want to smooth away rough, dry skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Chai Tea Sugar Scrub should be used within three months.
Download these customized Chai Tea Scrub labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.