Disney's Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries or 3/4 cup canned blueberries
- Preheat oven to 380°F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Whisk together.
- Add eggs, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3rd way full. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until muffins are lightly browned and spring back to the touch.
- These muffins freeze well. To serve, wrap in foil and heat in 250°F oven.
Dixie Crystals Insight
This recipe was originally published in 1972 in the Dixie Crystals Walt Disney World Cookbook.