Lemon and White Chocolate Cannoli
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest (no white bitter pith)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 12 cannoli shells, store bought or homemade: Chocolate Peppermint Cannoli
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Mix cream cheese and sugar on low speed until blended. Scrape well and mix on low speed until lumps are gone. (Do not mix on high speed as this may cause the filling to be too soft.)
- Add lemon zest and juice and combine well.
- Mix in ricotta cheese and mix until well blended.
- Fill shells using a pastry bag or a spoon.
- Decorate ends with white chocolate and a sprinkle of additional lemon zest. Sprinkle cannoli with powdered sugar.