Rocky Road Icebox Cake
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Chill metal bowl and wire whisk attachment for 10 minutes in freezer.
- Add heavy cream and sugar to chilled bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate whipped cream.
- Beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream until creamy. Add cocoa powder and mix again.
- Fold 3 cups whipped cream into mixture gently.
- Remove a large spoonful of filling and spread on bottom of 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Add 1 cup mini marshmallows, 1/2 cup almonds, and 1/2 cup chocolate chips to chocolate filling and stir gently.
- Place 9 graham cracker squares on bottom of prepared pan. Top with 1/2 of chocolate filling. Repeat with another layer of crackers and remaining filling.
- Top with one more layer of graham crackers. Spread remaining whipped cream over crackers. Refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Top with remaining marshmallows, almonds, and chocolate chips right before serving.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jocelyn Brubaker @InsideBruCrewLife.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments