Cucumber Sugar Scrub
- 1/2 cup pureed cucumber (about 1/2 a cucumber)
- 3 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- Cut a cucumber into small chunks, put in food processor, and puree until smooth. (We kept the skin on the cucumber, which adds to the pretty green color of the scrub.)
- Add 1/2 cup of the pureed cucumber to the 3 cups sugar and and 1/2 cup grapeseed oil, and mix until blended. For a more liquid scrub, add grapeseed oil by the teaspoon until you reach the consistency you want. For a more crumbly scrub, do the same with the granulated sugar.
- Put in a pretty jar, add a bow, and you'll have a gift that looks like it came directly from a high-end spa. Refrigerate your cucumber sugar scrub to prolong scrub life (and to leave you feeling cool as a cucumber!)
Download these customized Cucumber Sugar Scrub labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.