Shamrock Mint Chocolate Pie
- Using an electric beater or stand mixer, whisk heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Add peppermint extract and green gel food color and beat until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together instant pudding mix and milk.
- Fold in whipped cream into pudding mixture, until well combined. Pour into pie shell.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, take pie out of the freezer for about 10 minutes. Top with creme Chantilly, green and gold sprinkles, and chocolate gold coins, if desired. Slice with a sharp knife and serve.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.